Monday, April 5, 2010

COME AND GET IT!


At last!  I called this afternoon, and the full dumpster gets carted off tomorrow!  I had hoped to get it filled sooner, but, as with all construction jobs, I ran over.  But, it is full now, and they are coming to haul it off!  YAY!!!
I still have a little demo work to do, mainly some baseboards, a little more drywall, and a tad bit of flooring.  I also have to remove the old attic fan, but the largest part of the demo project is FINISHED!
I get to go to the doctor in the morning for a tetanus shot.  I drove a 50+ year old nail into my leg as I was attempting to break a piece of drywall.  Didn't see that nail in it!  YOWCH!!!!  The picture of the small puncture wound is on the Picasa Album.  No worries, it isn't real gross.  Wish I had taken a photo of the nail sticking out of my leg, though.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, for getting this far along. I think you're making great progress. Proven by that loaded dumpster. Sorry you got the nail in your leg. Ugh! That must have hurt. Be careful. Don't want you falling through to the downstairs.

    ReplyDelete